Who checks the cholesterol when they are getting a burger? 

Who doesn’t like burgers?  Food seems to be a great celebration tool.  We get together to hang for birthdays, holidays… Anything celebrated in the day seems to have a burger in it.  Plus there are a lot of restaurants that have made a killing with this simple sandwich.  I love burgers. I love a Swiss and sauteed mushroom burger. I love that breakfast burger with a couple over medium eggs on it with cheddar or american.  I think I have seen a burger sold in almost every way. In Hawaii I saw a burger with grilled pineapple, not like the pineapple upside-down cake. More just pineapple rings grilled. I’ve even had a meat-alternative burger that was fantastic.  I’ve had a falafel burger that was fantastic with vegan cheese,. It really shocked me the lengths that people go to to make a good burger.  I’ve gotta tell you, your efforts are not in vain.


Who checks their cholesterol on a daily basis?  I think the real way we do it is by eating less greasy and fatty foods.  But is it me or are those foods the best?  Cholesterol is a natural substance made by the body. Most of the cholesterol in our bloodstream (75%) is produced by the liver, and the remaining 25% comes from the foods we eat. Is the first way, we think, to control these things is to NOT eat them.  But there are other methods that really help.  Meanwhile you can still enjoy it all.  We all know that elevated blood cholesterol levels are not good for your health, but the right levels of cholesterol actually play a vital role in maintaining cell membranes and synthesizing hormones. The Centers for Disease Control reports that one-third of adults have high cholesterol levels.  Can you imagine taking a vitamin that reduces your bad cholesterol? This sounds like a good habit to get into.  Wouldn’t you agree?


So here is what I know.  The only real way to combine cholesterol control and burgers leaves me with hunger. But that doesn’t have to be the way.  We here at www.docshealthyliving.com we have many extremely beneficial ways to add extra cheese and fried chicken to your life and not succumb to the same ole consequences.  We live naturally, so this means we can heal naturally as well. Controlling bad cholesterol isn’t such a bad thing anymore.  And it wont leave you hungry anymore.